TaSi2 silicicide is also known as Tantalum silicide. It has been used in many electronic devices and electric heating elements.
Particle Size: 5-10um
The TaSi2 Tantalum Silicide Powder
Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder
You can be assured of structural stability and uniform particle size.
Excellent properties include high melting point and low resistance as well as corrosion resistance and resistance to high temperatures oxidation. It is also compatible with carbon, silicon and other matrix materials.
Tintalum silicide, TaSi2 Powder
This material is commonly used for the connection of integrated circuits, as a gate material and as a high-temperature oxide resistance coating. It has been extensively researched and utilized in electronic devices, high temperature structural parts, electric heating elements, and other applications.
Tantalum has a high resistance to chemicals below 150°C. This can only be broken down with hydrofluoric Acid.
Similar metal conductivity, high temperature performance, and oxidation resistance to silicon integrated circuits. You can use transition metal silicides for interconnections and resistance contacts as well as low-resistance gate and interconnections.
To receive the latest information, send us an inquiry
Disilicide price for tantalum
You can buy here
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Puffer
How does Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulver get made?
There are many preparation options for tantalum silicide, including combustion synthesis (combustion, CS), self-propagating hi-temperature synthesis, and arc melting.
1. Pulverize silicon powder and metal tantalum as your raw material. Next, heat the mixture to 1100-1500 degC to start the reaction. After that, add hydrogen gas to heat it to 800. To make tantalum silicide, reduce tantalum pentoxide and calcium hydride. Heat to 1800°C and add silicon powder.
2. Preheat the Si/Ta mixture to 350 degC. Heat to 1480 degC then heat and heat the reaction. Alternately, make TaS2 reaction with SiHnX4N at 900.
3. Direct method: "Total Silicide" is made from tantalum-metal and silicon powder. Here is how to make the reaction.
To begin, grind and combine tantalum metal with silicon powder. Next, heat them up in a graphite oven.
For tantalum silicide you will need to perform a prereaction of 1100-1500degC. Then, add hydrogen and heat it up to 1800degC.
4. Tantalum pentoxide reduction: To reduce tantalum peroxide, first mix calcium hydride with it to get tantalum hydride. Heat to 1800°C to create tantalum metallic, then add silicon powder for tantalum silicide.
Technical Parameters of Tantalum Silicide Powder TaSi2:
Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 Pulp:
The color of the sky
Silicide with tantalum
1. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide TaSi2 is used for making composite ceramic materials with silicon nitride/tantalum silicide.
Shipping and Packing of Tantalum Silicide TSi2 Powder
2. The preparation of tantalum silicide TaSi2 Powder is done using Tantalum Silicide TaSi2 (tantalum silicide TaSi2) powder
3. TaSi2 silicide Tantalum powder can be used to make tantalum/silicon carbide coats that are based on carbon/carbon-compound materials
4. TaSi2 Tatalum silicide powder is used in ceramic materials, thin film materials and refractory substances.
5. As fine ceramic raw materials powder, Tantalum silicide TaSi2 is used.
We offer many packing options that are dependent on the quantity of tantalum silicide, TaSi2 or other powders.
Tintalum silicide TaSi2 Powder Packaging:
You can vacuum pack 1 kg/bag, 25kg/barrel or according to your requirements.
Transport of powdered tantalum silicide TaSi2:
Could be sent by sea or air as soon as possible after receipt of payment.
Mis-asia advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Miss-asia) has over 12-years of experience as a supplier and manufacturer for super high-quality chemical material. This includes boride, nitride, graphite, sulfide, 3D printing powders, and more.
High-quality products are what you want
Please feel free and contact us to make an enquiry. (