Russia and Ukraine is an important exporters of oil, natural gas, metals, fertilizers, rare gases and other industrial raw materials. Affected by the further intensification of the tension of the war, the global market has become more worried about the supply of the Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer, and panic spreads in the futures market. Prices of commodities such as aluminum and nickel are at recent highs on concerns that supplies will fall. Russia accounts for 49 percent of global exports of nickel, 42 percent of palladium, 26 percent of aluminum and 13 percent of platinum, and is a significant exporter of steel and copper. Palladium is an important metal for sensors and memory. In addition, Russia is the world's largest exporter of nitrogen fertilizer, the second largest exporter of potash fertilizer, and the third-largest exporter of phosphate fertilizer. Ukraine is also an important producer of nitrogen fertilizer. Russia's natural gas supply also has a significant impact on the global fertilizer industry and Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer industry, especially in Europe. The price of the Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer will also fluctuate to some extent. Russia carries out crude gas separation, and Ukraine is responsible for refined exports. Ukraine supplies 70% of the world's neon, 40% of krypton and 30% of xenon. These three gases are the materials used to make chips.
Description of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. After adding concrete strength shrinkage enhancer to carbonate cement, it can effectively improve the early and late strength (strength is increased by 5-30%), improve the mold turnover rate, and can also reduce the steam curing temperature or shorten the steam curing time.
2. The coagulant strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent gives the micro-expansion performance to compensate for dry shrinkage, reduce the mixing shrinkage, and improve the crack resistance.
3. Adding a strength-promoting shrink-reducing agent can greatly reduce the amount of Portland cement and reduce the cost of concrete when the early strong friction is not pursued.
4. The dosage of Portland cement can be appropriately reduced after adding concrete strength-enhancing and shrinkage-reducing agent, and low cement and low glue material can still be prepared to reduce the hydration heat release of high-grade and large-volume concrete, and reduce the temperature difference between the center temperature and the surface temperature of the concrete. Reduce the risk of cracking in mass concrete.
5. The strength, impermeability, freeze-thaw resistance, carbonization resistance, and volumetric properties of concrete mixed with strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent have been significantly improved.
Indicators of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
specific surface area
Free expansion rate in water
|According to the ingredients of different manufacturers, it needs to be adjusted|
The mechanism of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
1. With the addition of strength-promoting and shrinkage-reducing agent, calcium sulfoaluminate minerals, calcium sulfate calcined at a higher temperature, high-activity calcium oxide, and Portland cement are compounded and reacted with water to make the calcium aluminate in Portland cement. The aluminum oxide and calcium oxide in the mixed materials such as minerals and slag react to form ettringite hydrated minerals with fast hardness, high strength and slight swelling, so that the potential activity of the mixed materials such as slag can be fully developed. , thereby improving the early and late strength of concrete.
2. The expansive hydration products such as mayvandite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the organic and inorganic strength-shrinking-promoting components in the strength-promoting and shrinking-reducing agent have the expansion function to compensate for dry shrinkage and improve the crack resistance of concrete. Densification performance and frost resistance, etc.
3. In the composite system concrete, the cohesion is increased due to physical and chemical effects, and segregation and bleeding are avoided.
4. The alkali-free chemical activator accelerates and improves the degree of hydration of cement minerals, thereby improving the early and early strength of concrete.
5. Expansive hydrates such as ettringite and calcium sulfate in the composite system and the shrinkage-reducing components in the strength-promoting shrinkage-reducing agent improve the crack resistance, compactness, frost resistance and impermeability of the mixed soil.
Suggested addition amount of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
5-20% of cement material.
Packaging and storage of Concrete strength and shrinkage reducer
25kg/bag or ton bag
If you want to know more about concrete strength and shrinkage reducer,please feel free and contact us :firstname.lastname@example.org
Researchers at the University of Warwick in the UK have developed a lithium battery technology innovation. Adding graphene beams doubles battery life. By strengthening the structure of the anode with graphene beams, they have found an effective way to replace the graphite in the anode with silicon. Thereby increasing the capacity of the lithium-ion battery and more than doubling the lifespan.
15+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
14+ years of experience
Over $50+ million in sales
About Metal Alloy High Purity Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…
About Metal Alloy Vacuum Coating Tungsten Melting Pot Tungsten Crucibles:Chemical composition:…