Chemical structural formula: Ca(C18H35O2)2
Molecular weight: 607.03
Stearic acid: 93.40%
Melting point: 179-180°C
Appearance: White milky emlusion
Solid material: ≤40%
Free fatty acid:≤0.5%
Specific gravity: 1.0-1.1g/cm³(25°C)
Water-Based Calcium stearate is a high-tech product produced with nano-composite technology., The appearance is white emulsion, non-toxic products, no pollution, no hazard properties, environmental friendly.It’s easily dispersed in water, with a fine degree and have a good insoluble dispersed phase. It have the features of good transparency, anti-foaming, good stability, good anti-sinking, fast drying, easy dispersed, grindability, improve the hydrophobic of coating surface and the handfeel of paint film.
Calcium stearate emulsion is widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, paper industry. It’s a good water-proof agent, plugging agent and lubricant. It has excellent lubricating and dispersion ability, and can be used as stabilizing additives for plastics and rubber.
1. Must be closed to save, not to store exposure.
2.Non-exposure, must be stored in a cool place.
3. In the winter should prevent freezing and demulsification,it should be stored above 0 °C.
4. Not with high alkaline acid compound piling up together, in order to avoid the sour lye to leakage and produces chemical reactio with zinc stearate n, affect the stability
5. This product long time storage may be slightly precipitation phenomenon, stir well before use it,it won’t affect the use effect.
6. Transportation should pay attention to the protection measures.